Recently I was facing a difficult situation: me and my team we’re working on a feature (using Feature Branch Model) and I wanted to rebase my code to the changes on another branch. Nothing special so far. But the problem was that there were several conflicts because we’ve changed code at similar lines. After finishing the rebase and making a push force to the upstream, I’ve realised that I’ve made a small mistake when resolving the conflicts. Well, the problem was that I’ve selected the wrong changes which should be applied. But reverting by just checking out my old changes and doing the rebase again was obviously no option. Therefore I want to share my experience with you in this blog post and give you a process how to revert such rebasing errors.